Evelyn Muñoz
English 102
Cerritos College
Post #1
Ok, so I've never blogged before, nor have I had to fight my computer trying to figure out how to blog...so it's a new sense of stupidity for me. Please bear with me!
I'm very excited to meet new people especially after I saw how old students interacted with each other. It's nice to see that there are still professors who care deeply about their students' education and their students.
Well, I know we have to introduce ourselves and write a little about ourselves so here it goes...
I'm a psych major I've always been fascinated by the human mind and body so that's pretty much passion. When I have spare time I like to read true crime and murder mystery novels and I love to write poetry too. As a candy addict at my house there's always plenty of treats in every candy bowl. I believe one day my candy loving ways will one day be my demise, but until then keep those gummies, loli pops, chocolates, and other sugar packed goodies coming! I'm kinda a music junkie since I'm usually glued to my iPod rocking out if not texting, or both for that matter. Been a Nirvana fan since the age of 2 (My aunt used to listen to them so I grew up with the music). Yay Grunge!!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment